The E-Commerce Specialist will assume an active role in driving excellence across Worldwise’s digital and E-Commerce ecosystem. You will collaborate with internal partners in the sales, marketing, product development and operations teams, in addition to supporting business partnerships with retail customers, strategic vendors and agency partners.
You will manage the work of multiple digital marketing and E-Commerce projects through the efficient and effective use of decision-making, communication, interpersonal skills, and creative problem solving. You will have support from both the team and your manager, but you’ll stay ‘ahead of the game’ and be comfortable with working independently. You must have a solid grasp of E-Commerce, online marketing strategy, digital asset management, digital experience best practices and analytics.
You’ll join a team comprised of individuals who possess a passionate interest in technology, digital trends, E-Commerce and, yes, pets! You will need to be comfortable in strategic settings, but have no problem with ‘rolling up the sleeves’ with your team members to tackle the tactics and get the job done.
Job Title: E-Commerce Specialist
Department: E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
Reports to: VP, E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
Worldwise Inc. is an industry leader of smart, stylish, innovative and environmentally responsible pet products. We were founded in 1990 and our pet products are available across multiple retail and online channels throughout the world. We offer a collegial culture, a beautiful office location in Marin County, opportunities for career growth and competitive compensation and benefits. Come join our team and help us design the future of the company.
Worldwise is headquartered in Novato, CA, with additional offices in Colorado, Texas and Asia. We provide a fun and pet-friendly working environment, as well as a hybrid work schedule to help our employees navigate these unprecedented times.
\ \ \ \ Essential Duties and Responsibilities \ \ \ \
E-Commerce Account Management:
- Support account management and business performance duties for select E-Commerce accounts. Develop strong relationships with customers, rapidly respond to customer needs, develop sales reports and identify opportunities to unlock business growth.
- Execute timely set up of items for new product launches on retail partners’ E-Commerce sites by providing product content (copy/imagery/UPC/product dimensions) via retail partners’ processes and guidelines.
- Manage content on retail partners’ websites to ensure product listings are accurate, consistent and aligned with brand guidelines, in partnership with our digital asset manager.
- Work with your team to identify levers of growth such as sales & marketing promotions; design, execute and track & analyze business effectiveness
- Facilitate the process with internal teams and stakeholders in support of core business and operations processes, including forecasting, order management and inventory management.
- Weekly Reporting & Analysis
- Maintain and publish weekly dashboard of KPIs, identify opportunities and provide weekly updates on trends/insights
- Review weekly PO report, PO cancellations, product availability and recommend orders
- Identify and compare performance and bestsellers across all Worldwise accounts
E-Commerce Project Management
- Manage the day-to-day administration of Worldwise E-Commerce Channel Policy program, including our Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy and E-Commerce Authorized Retailer Policy. Develop expertise on our channel management strategy and develop command of the data and communications platforms supporting the program.
- Solely responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our consumer product reviews program, working with our strategic partner to execute our program for tier 1 omnichannel customers. Evolve this discipline by growing our in-house product reviews program, coordinating recruitment, outreach and distribution of product samples to ‘friends & family’ partners and influencers.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in CPG E-Commerce in retail/wholesale environment.
- Experience working in corporate global digital marketing environment.
- Customer service orientation, with keen understanding around building positive and trustworthy business relationships with internal and external partners.
- Attention to detail, effective interpersonal communication (written and verbal), time management, administrative process management and task management skills.
- Experience with retail analytics, metrics and business model.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 suite, with fluency in Excel.
- Ability to work independently as well as be highly collaborative on projects.
- A passionate interest in technology, E-Commerce, digital customer experience is preferred. And we’re also looking for people who are passionate about pets, animals and the joy they bring to our lives!
Interested and qualified applicants for any open position can email their resumes (with cover letters) to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Be sure to reference the exact job title in the subject line.