We are excited to be expanding our digital team and the EDI Specialist will act as an individual contributor providing day-to-day support of integrated line of business application operations. The essential functions are the support of existing partners and onboarding new business partners, both via traditional EDI and also via digital platform integration.
The primary objective of this position is to support IT with the goal of ensuring integrated application performance is stable and aligned with operational service levels. The EDI Specialist will also participate in design, configuration, testing, and training to ensure project delivery meets or exceeds time, quality, and customer satisfaction standards.
This position will interact directly with business users and customers in a professional manner. This role will contribute to the improvement of system support, system development, and project deployment processes by embracing a culture of operational excellence and customer focus.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Worldwise Inc. is an industry leader of smart, stylish, innovative and environmentally responsible pet products. We were founded in 1990 and our pet products are distributed at over 30,000 doors across multiple retail channels throughout the world. Headquartered in Novato, Worldwise has employees in California, Colorado, Texas and Asia dedicated to product development, industrial and textile design, brand management and packaging design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform day to day EDI processing of orders as needed. Where manual adjustments are required, this Role will be responsible for completing. This knowledge and experience will be essential to helping us reduce and eliminate errors and adjustments going forward
- Understand core business, operational process flows, and related IT systems capabilities
- Independently manage EDI support tickets: troubleshoot errors impacting systems, prioritize and execute tasks to severity levels, communicate updates, and provide professional, timely escalations
- Participate in maintenance responsibilities, such as production monitoring, file maintenance, and tracing where files are in the EDI lifecycle
- Develops and maintains communication links with trading partners and oversees integration of information
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate Degree with 2+ year of EDI processing experience
- Experience providing day-to-day EDI support (reprocessing files, modifying X12 or flat files, documenting/training, notifying teammates when there are data quality or mapping issues, etc.)
- Detail oriented. Candidate must be able to keep many initiatives moving along at the same time, with absolute attention to detail and ongoing integrity of data
- Solid Microsoft Office skills (collaboration with MS Teams, building/editing mapping specs in Excel, writing professional technical documentation and sharing notes in Word, etc.)
- The ability to perform independently and as part of a team, with a strong work ethic, comfort working with ambiguity, and a deep curiosity
- Intermediate analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Coachable, willing to learn on the job, and willing to offer feedback/advice
- Working knowledge of AS2, SFTP, and other communications protocols is a plus
- Experience with Sage 500 (Sage MAS 500) ERP is a plus
- Experience with Delta/ECS and SPS Commerce/MAPADOC is a plus
- Experience with Amazon’s Vendor Central and Seller Central a plus
- Knowledge of EDI concepts including transaction set structure and X12 standards compliance is a plus
Interested and qualified applicants for any open position can email their resumes (with cover letters) to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Be sure to reference the exact job title in the subject line.