The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager oversees Worldwise’s headcount, operating expenses and capital investments. In this role, you will be responsible for all facets of corporate and consolidated financial planning and analysis.. You are a key contributor to business planning and forecasting, including the development of annual operating budgets and support ad hoc projects.
Worldwise Inc. is an industry leader of smart, stylish, innovative and environmentally responsible pet products. We were founded in 1990 and our pet products are available across multiple retail and online channels throughout the world. We offer a collegial culture, a beautiful office location in Marin County, opportunities for career growth and competitive compensation and benefits. Come join our team and help us design the future of the company.
Worldwise is headquartered in Novato, CA, with additional offices in Colorado, Texas and Asia. We provide a fun and pet-friendly working environment, as well as a hybrid work schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key contributor providing clear insights into drivers of business growth, risks, and opportunities
- Contribute to quarterly close, forecast and budget planning cycles
- Gather, consolidate, and analyze operating and financial results, including preparing internal and external reporting deliverables and analyzing and explaining trends & drivers
- Identify and drive initiatives to continuously improve, automate and scale forecasting and reporting tools/systems
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive scalable analyses and insights
- Assist management, Board business, and financial planning, including presentations and key analysis requests
- Assist with ad hoc strategic and operational projects as required
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent
- 6+ years of finance or financial planning and analysis experience
- Experience with financial statement analysis and a knowledge of corporate finance concepts
- Highly proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in a high growth company
- Detail-oriented and experience multi-tasking and shifting priorities quickly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Experience managing multiple workstreams end-to-end
- Comfortable with building models
Interested and qualified applicants for any open position can email their resumes (with cover letters) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Be sure to reference the exact job title in the subject line.