Position Summary: Process and track purchase orders from the time an order is received through ship confirmation for a variety of accounts. Communicates professionally and effectively both internally and externally. Maintain accurate records and reports.
Company Overview: Worldwise is committed to creating the best cat and dog products for pets and their parents. Our brands stand for the highest quality, innovation, safety, and satisfaction available. Our internal design teams develop innovations specifically for the pet specialty and mass markets across diverse categories like cat toys, scratchers, dog toys, pet bedding, carriers, and travel accessories. All items are designed to meet child safety standards, ensuring they’re safe for all family members, and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee. We are the market leader in the majority of the categories we manufacture for in the pet industry. We have a passionate team of pet lovers that is always striving to make a better, safer product that appeals to three audiences: Retail Buyer, Pet Parent and ultimately the pet.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Receives purchase orders from retail accounts via EDI and email; verifies accuracy of pricing, inventory availability and on-time-ship requirements.
- Forward purchase orders to various facilities and ensure account-specific compliance requirements are met.
- Communicate, coordinate and follow up with shipping facilities, brokers and third-party transportation companies to ensure shipments are received, routed and shipped on time.
- Communicate purchase order out-of-stocks and any ship-window adjustments to sales and/or customers.
- Review and monitor Open Order Report to ensure all purchase orders ship as scheduled.
- Maintain accurate records and reports for Sales and Operations departments
- Perform other duties shared by the Order Fulfillment Team as needed/assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Prior experience with order processing, strongly desirable
- Strong dedication to teamwork and problem solving
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Outlook
- Intermediate experience with Excel, specifically for use in calculations and reporting
- Prior experience with order processing, highly desirable
- Familiarity with chargeback strongly desirable
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
**NO RECRUITER CALLS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Interested and qualified applicants for any open position can email their resumes (with cover letters) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Be sure to reference the exact job title in the subject line.