Position Summary: Process and track purchase orders from the time an order is received through ship confirmation for a variety of accounts. Communicates professionally and effectively both internally and externally. Maintain accurate records and reports.
Company Overview: Worldwise is committed to creating the best cat and dog products for pets and their parents. Our brands stand for the highest quality, innovation, safety, and satisfaction available. Our internal design teams develop innovations specifically for the pet specialty and mass markets across diverse categories like cat toys, scratchers, dog toys, pet bedding, carriers, and travel accessories. All items are designed to meet child safety standards, ensuring they’re safe for all family members, and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee. We are the market leader in the majority of the categories we manufacture for in the pet industry. We have a passionate team of pet lovers that is always striving to make a better, safer product that appeals to three audiences: Retail Buyer, Pet Parent and ultimately the pet.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Receive purchase orders from retail accounts via EDI and email, verifying accuracy of pricing, inventory availability, and on-time-ship requirements.
- Create sales orders and transmit to various offices along with pro forma invoices that follow compliance guidelines for international accounts.
- Communicate, coordinate and follow up with production and shipping facilities, freight forwarders, and domestic 3PLs to ensure shipments are received, routed, and shipped on time.
- Communicate purchase order out-of-stocks and any ship-window adjustments to sales and/or customers.
- Obtain, electronic shipping documents for all international accounts verifying SKUs & quantities to ship confirm, and close the order.
- Review and monitor a variety of reports to ensure all purchase orders ship as scheduled.
- Maintain customer-specific processing instructions for accounts.
- Strong dedication to teamwork, problem-solving, and time management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience with international shipping
- Knowledge of export documentation requirements
- Experience working with freight forwarders and customs brokers
- Previous experience with SAGE 500 highly desirable
Interested and qualified applicants for any open position can email their resumes (with cover letters) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Be sure to reference the exact job title in the subject line.