Position Summary: We are looking for a Production Artist to join our Creative team as we continue to raise the bar in the pet industry! Successful team members have an exceptional positive attitude and can-do approach. The ability to accept critique and change approach without drama is critical- we move fast and we demand exceptional quality work but we have a good time doing so!
As a Production Artist, you are responsible for aiding in bringing all Worldwise brand identities to life. This includes, but is not exclusive to packaging, digital assets (such as social media and ecommerce), trade show graphics, videos, and more. Collaborating with team members locally and globally, you will create and drive projects from start to finish to deliver extraordinary results.
This Worldwise Production Artist role requires demonstrable mastery of print and digital asset production, product package design, and image editing. Experience doing physical mockups and high-volume digital editing is required.
- Execute pixel-perfect photo retouching and masking in Photoshop.
- Work with dyelines and create packaging based on existing established branding using Illustrator.
- Ability to work with, and photograph (or assist in photographing) cats and dogs.
- Deliver high quality assets by deadline, with tight turnarounds.
- Maintain consistent branding and messaging across platforms and mediums.
- Exceed in attention to detail in design, preparation of files, and written communications to clients, printers, etc.
- Create packaging mock-ups for customer meetings and tradeshows.
- Route files for approval and process variety of edits to achieve an approved product and then prep and release organized files to production on time.
- Video creation using existing After Effects templates.
- Assist in the organization and upkeep of office design resources such as image/video library, product samples, etc.
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist our Creative and Product Development teams with design ideas and implementation.
- Create concepts, graphics and layouts for packaging, websites, social media, and other marketing projects.
- Collaborate and support creative team on various design related tasks.
- Degree in Graphic Design or directly related field, (or demonstrative equivalent industry experience).
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience as a production artist/graphic designer (Preferred).
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects. Basic Microsoft program knowledge in Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills: office space both physically and electronically.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Ability to identify and solve problems efficiently and quickly in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Ability to prep files for print and/or digital quickly and accurately
- Ability to align with a team and collective priorities and then work independently to achieve deliverables on time and complete.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance options (PPO & Kaiser)
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
- Paid time off
- Dog-friendly office
- Access to product samples
- Close proximity to Café & walking trails
- Fun company events
- Covid WFH Flexibility
All applicants must include a PDF portfolio or link to an online portfolio that includes example of ability to do product packaging and photo editing to be considered.
Brief photo editing task will be asked of all candidates invited to interview.
Local candidates only
No recruiter calls
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Interested and qualified applicants for any open position can email their resumes (with cover letters) to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Be sure to reference the exact job title in the subject line.